PAA 0.00% 22.0¢ pharmaust limited

Hi QQ,Firstly, I’m flattered for you to think I’m an...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Hi QQ,

Firstly, I’m flattered for you to think I’m an expert...well I’m afraid you couldn’t be more wrong. I’m certainly no expert in this field nor am I a doctor or a scientist. I am definitely the most under qualified in your list lol!
    I’m just an investor who is willing to talk to management to get the low down rather than rampantly speculate on this forum which HotCopper is famous for!

Without giving any sensitive information away from him, my brief discussion with Sam Wright was that the first couple of tests are now done and dusted, and they were incomplete! He didn’t elaborate why and I didn’t want to push my luck so you guys can make out what that really means. So now they are conducting more tests and with less staff means more delays until a meaningful outcome can be achieved.

My take is that there must be something positive in what he said and more patience is required here. They certainly have not given up and I’m confident something positive will come out of this. He mentioned WEHI are inundated with many other drugs to test against Covid so expect more delays from that along with less staff.

So if you believe in MPL vs Covid, I suggest it’s time to accumulate more and of course the science is absolutely solid
    against lymphoma so all is good with this undervalued biotech. You know, I really enjoy talking to Sam Wright, a nice and very down to earth guy and he’s an absolute straight shooter so I highly encourage you guys to talk to him too. After all, I don’t want to continually be the messenger for you guys here lol!

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 44819 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.