MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

hi goneaccumulator and all, I have been on the stocks since...

1. 21 Posts.
    hi goneaccumulator and all,

I have been on the stocks since feburary,i was flicking through the channels on tv and noticed Ali Moore interviewing a well known US politician. He was tlkn about how AIG insurance was a $50+ stock and how it got toasted all the down to 33cents. When I heard that, it inspired me to go to my friends house (because he has been on the stocks for the last 6 years) and get him to sign me up with commsec.

I started off with $1500, 3 x $500 trades, I bought a few stocks.... pos, ipl in their highs (obviously after I was told about the average down method), I averaged down on those stocks and reduced my average price and also made some profit when I sold out. I have just been ongoingly building my capital ever since. Stocks holding MEO>MAK>RIO>CER and recently GBG.

and thankfully, Building my knowlegde and being aware of whats going on in the market.

Who do I thank?

The US Politician, my Friend, Ali Moore and maybe the goals and determination I had.

By the way, I have never used a broker, IMHO if you were to use a broker, you enter the market blind folded.

happy trading anyway, go hard and build your capital because the beauty about the sharemarket is its unpridictability. (the sky has no limits)

I thought I would share my half cent story

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.