UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Doctorr, As a relative long-term holder I am hopeful that the MS...

1. 277 Posts.
    Doctorr,

As a relative long-term holder I am hopeful that the MS review will deliver positive results in the coming days/weeks. Yet, as anxious as I am to hear good news, pardon me if I am suspect of your unbridled, almost zealous enthusiasm.

A few years ago there was a prolific poster on disallowed named Restino. Posting a couple of hundred times in a matter of a few weeks, his views on Unilife were uniformly upbeat, always positive.... a real "the sky is the limit" kind of guy.... until he switched overnight and became Unilife's most dire critic. After a few weeks he changed his name to 'Trades the Market" and continued to disparage Unilife.... until, of course, he switched again and became their most ardent supporter.

I'm not suggesting that your motivations are similar to the aforementioned poster, but anyone who's followed Unilife for a few years is well aware of the company's positives, their innovations, inventions and ground-breaking accomplishments. They are also well aware of the missteps, missed deadlines, overspend and lack of investor communications.

For the record I believe that Unilife will survive, thanks to a strategic partnership. In spite of all of my frustration and perhaps for no other reason than I want to believe the Unilife story, I think there's one more rabbit to pulled from the hat. At this point though, unrestrained positive spin, or unsupported negative spin just leaves me suspect.

Good luck to all Longs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.