HDR hardman resources limited

re: oriels recommendation - what i like Abuman,I have often...

1. 800 Posts.
    re: oriels recommendation - what i like Abuman,

I have often wondered whether at this stage the JV partners are looking to drill the low risk prospects or near certainties rather than riskier plays.

I suspect that since they are still in the data gathering phase of the region that they may be opting for the higher risk plays in different structures that would assist them in understanding the geology more completely.

As long as a short term appreciation of the sp is not a priority at present for a capital raising or the expiry of directors options then the JV partners (especially Woodside) may be prepared to just sit on some of the low risk targets for the time being.

With Chinguetti coming on line very soon and Tiof not too far behind they should have their hands full for the next couple of years and may not be in a hurry to go into further production. I really don't know not being privvy to any decision making processes.

Having said all that it would be nice to see a couple of more Chinguettis added to list during this years exploration.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.