MMC 3.80% 76.0¢ mitre mining corporation limited

Ok I found it, please see below. My bad, it wasn't Origin Energy...

1. 93 Posts.

Ok I found it, please see below. My bad, it wasn't Origin Energy but Origin Capital Group. Still positive though. Found this in a Marengo Report dated 14 Feb 2014.

Power Advisory Appointment

In the September Quarterly Report, the Company commented on the importance of identifying an alternative cost competitive source of power for the Yandera Project. Accordingly, Marengo has appointed Origin Capital Group (Origin) following a comprehensive selection process to undertake an initial phase of work into the optimal power supply for the Project.

Origin is a leading Australian based independent advisory group which has operated in the power sector since inception in 1998, and has undertaken numerous advisory and fundraising assignments in PNG. Origin has undertaken work for the Papua New Guinea Treasury, PNG Ports Corporation, Ramu Agri-Industries, and PNG Sustainable Development, which it advised on the acquisition of power generation, transmission and distribution assets.

Origin has completed a Phase One report on the Yandera power requirements and is currently being reviewed by management, prior to presentation to the Board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $85.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.0¢ 80.0¢ 75.5¢ $351.5K 453.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 1242 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.