ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

origin notes , page-52

1. 3,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    I let your post go through yesterday, but as Yaq has brought it up today to acknowledge some points which I have no issue with, it does need to be said as follows;

"What posters are failing to realise etc etc etc etc.."

Buddy you don't hold any longer, so whilst you are perfectly entitled to post, you are not privy, AS CURRENT INTERESTED ESG HOLDERS ARE, to understand what we realise, and what considerable steps have and continue to be taken to address the ISSUE of inequality between the same classes of shareholders in what they have been offered.

There is a law of this Parliament's legislating which prohibits this offer's basis, and the posters to whom YOU constantly refer are seeking redress under the provisions of that legislation...with valid and paid for legal consul.

This is one of a number of paths we may take down the road, but the most appropriate at this juncture, whilst there is still time to effect a palatable outcome.

Otherwise further more cumbersome action may be contemplated , at which time those many, many, many and blatent non-disclosure issues and the like WILL be amongst the next raft of issues to be brought up.

When will you be taking a profit on BOW, be sure to keep us informed old salt.

Regards,

Lilac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.