ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

origin notes , page-54

1. 2,902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Oooy Nervous,

How come DC didnt tell me or everyone else in the market

What is going on here ?

You got the Squirrel Grip on him with that Left Hand of yours and starting to apply the sneaky-nuts twist

What is your right hand doing again ?

Got him in the Nose grip with the right hand

How will he get out of that one - makes your eyes water thinking about it

I see you and Yaqona have fully doof parted ways

Yaq is a YES man and you with your "Clan of the 102" are NOs

I tell you what just look at the market and see the chance for us wood-ducks to bail at 90c slap on the neck

Just put your shares on the market at 90c ONLY after I have given you the signal that I have been able to sell mine at 90c on my elbow

I dont want you overloading the SELL side with your Kahuna stake the biggest ever seen in HC

Small holders ! - I exhort you to trickle your stakes onto the market for a 90c sale ---- could be coming as STO ramp up the good news

Get out while you can at 90c as if the YES vote wins you may get a peak at 90c but that likely wont last and we wont see an implied 90c for a while

(If the NO wins ? - ORG will feast on it but maybe less than 90c)

Santos mired in the funding requirements for GLNG and all its other xLNGs with the shale gas abundant and Qatar going for even bigger with all its natural gas liquids meaning that they can almost give the LNG away

I personally am fully sick considering the possibility of putting my insignificant holding on the table at 90c

Just slap that 90c down and turn around

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.