ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

origin notes , page-6

1. 3,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    DB,

You;re a funny lad...NO DOUBT about it!

I guess the stress of maintaining your loyalty to these rogues since whenever'07 AND the constant brow beating from HC has finally worn you down, to a mellow fellow.

Still, you need to be taken to task on one thing my man.

Don't want to hear any more of this "pay us 90cents like TRU".

We have to put ourselves in the ears of those we are pitching our protest to, If THAT is the overriding message, we'll GET IT, have no fear.

What requires the emphasis is the INEQUALITY of the current offer, that is sufficient to imply we are due AT LEAST what they are currently prepared to pay the other shareholder.

The rest of our negotiations need to involve an emphasis on an increased, fairer offer for ESG - AND that INCLUDES TRU and ALL shareholders as per the requirements of the legislation.

To reiterate;

a) an undervalued resource, truer value NOT reflected in the current offer (this is where all the huffing and puffing over the technicalities and non-disclosure of the past 18mths comes into play. (in other words SLAP in excess of $0.00 whatever down)

AND

b) the un-equal status of the offer as per the letter of the law. (That is the argument that simply gets us up to PAR ie 0.90cents)

Rgds,

Lilac

Be VERY careful of stating ANYWHERE that we want them to "slap" 90cents down. If we allow ourselves to live with that mindset, we'll get that...

We want them to address the inequality first, and then NEGOTIATE a fairer price for BOTH parties.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.