ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

origin notes , page-75

1. 937 Posts.
    Hi all

Thanks for the 'thumb' Buddy, please feel free to thumb it down now (and others please).

Just a few quick things first, 'Monkey '& 'Lilac 'thanks for the welcome up the 'north coast ' but I still call Narrabri home ! (thanks again PD :) )

Nareen, you are not on my ignore list - I think others may be like me and try not to do too many posts as to not clog up the boards. We hear you !!! :)

Now down to ' business '

1. I am voting 'Against 'today online in respect of my joint holdings - mainly because, I think it was 'acorn 'made the point about putting the runs on the board and let them know the resistance is there. If the breeze changes - can be changed to a 'For 'very easily.

2. Just cause this SP may get to 90cps before the vote won't necessarily change my position.

I would expect, as a minimum, to get me to listen

- guaranteed 90c

- Market upside as per current agreement

- Provision for 3rd bidder to change the game

Really, it is about the guaranteed 90c

After that has been done and dusted I am sure a lot of investors would be happy to pick up and go and get on with other investments.

That is the individual choice. For me, I am peeved at the run around we had re the upgrades and I don't like selling something that I don't really know the quantum of.

Notwithstanding, YAQ and others have made an appropriate argument on the other side of things.

Regardless, most of us have fought in our own way just to put a tiny bit of fairness into this thing.

It does stink, but life isn't always fair, do what you can do and then move on the best you can (as well as bringing on accountability to those those that deserve it).

In 5 years time we will have forgotten ESG and the caretakers but hopefully we will still be looking forward to our interactions on HC which in the past have been funny, frustrating, informative, etc.

Lets clean this mess up with our normal good grace and have a laugh on the way through

Best regards

Oh - see the announcement last night re more 'performance shares ' - jeez loads of electricity from Wilga Park has been redirected just to keep the printing press going in the last 2 months :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.