RNE 25.0% 0.3¢ renu energy limited

Hi Geojac,I'm happier too if things stay as they are - we know...

1. 122 Posts.
    Hi Geojac,

I'm happier too if things stay as they are - we know what we're getting and ORG has an excellent track record for long-term vision and generally being in the right place at the right time.

It's hard to tell with BG. From what I can tell surfing around online it looks like it has a similar profile on renewable energy to ORG - mainstream gas and energy company doing what it can to minimise emissions and offer customers green alternatives. To me that decreases the likelihood of it deciding GDY is 'non-core' and divesting. I don't know if it would have made further support or (at the extreme) a takeover more likely than with ORG.

Rightly or wrongly I think getting the 1MW power station running is the key. Once people can see that, GDY goes mainstream. It would take an incredibly short-sighted act from a stakeholder in ORG/BG's position to let it go from there, and I don't think they would.

It's more likely that one of these days (in the dim dark) we get the takeover offer from ORG/BG looking to make GDY its geothermal division imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.