SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

origin to takeover sxy for its gas, page-18

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 484
    IMO it will be a joint deal between BPT and SXY.
    Beach get the Bass Straight and other Vic assets which they want. Senex get the Cooper or some or most.
    Who wants the NZ assets...don't know...but Macquarie are always busting for deal and might have a separate buyer lined up for those.
    If ORG can pull a trade deal off and grab that $1.5m and or close to it, what a ripper deal for them. The deal will likely have gas sales contracts attached i'd expect, which helps ORG with supply security, and also helps the buyers (BPT / SXY) with their funds to develop the assets for productions, with GSA in place.
    win / win for all involved I say.
    Those Cooper Basin Assets are sweet....I do hope SXY get those.......also given ORG are on the hook for $150m in the JV for further drilling with SXY on the un-con gas drilling program......don't be surprised IF letting ORG off the hook for that is part of the overall deal....so SXY can focus on WGSP ...... to feed GLNG and the surplus to go to ORG.... APLNG ....benefit to ORG is they get to conserve capital but still get the gas for retail and or export...nice...
    That would be a smart deal....as why focus on the hard.....expense drills .... when the easy gas supply can be brought on by developing WSGP.... asap ..... better use of capital.....given ...... all anybody wants is the gas... and the gathering infrastructure is mostly in place for WSGP.....
    looking forward to tomorrow...bring on that pre market announcement boys.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.