origin, page-32

1. 12,609 Posts.
    Couldn't really care about the result of last night's game, but as I said the other day, Queensland have to be a 20 points better team if they are to win by 4, such is the bias shown by these NSW referees.

This performance last night was no different. NSW off side all night, continually holding players down, two obvious obstructions completely ignored etc. It is really getting to the ridiculous stage as NSW try to find a way to win. These refs are a joke.

The telling factor (take note of this if you watch the match again) was the ref's urgency to get Qld tacklers off the ball carrier......Here was the ref yelling on virtually every tackle, "let him up! Off him!" blah, blah, blah. And yet, when Qlders were being tackled....NOTHING!!...and NSW players lying all over them all night. There is no greater tell tale of cheating and favouritism than the urgency with which a ref watches one team.

Take the 8 point try out which never should have been awarded....it wasn't even a try in the first place. Even bonehead Gus Gould admitted that!!......lol.....and the match would've been entirely different.

Having said that, Qld were flat last night which is to be expected, and the cheap NSW shots on Price, Thurston, Lockyer etc etc will be great motivation for the FIVE IN A ROW next year.

Hopefully, the refs will settle down a little, and not give NSW too many free tries!!.....lol. You gotta laugh. It really is beyond getting too serious about.

Just makes one realise what a great achievement the 4 in a row is really.

NSW are still whinging from a bad decision they got from Barry Gomersall about 25 years ago. Imagine if they had to withstand the ongoing cheating that Qld has to put up with.....and the Maroons still win!! Seriously, I know I'll be bagged and called a bad loser, but I said exactly the same thing after the first two games. It really is a joke, and probably fitting for the game in general......lol.

Channel 9 should show some decency and sack Gould for his childish endorsement of the ugly ending of this game....all caused by a typical NSW cheap shot. It is no surprise that a bogan like Gould would find this type of disgraceful spectacle to be entertaining.

Clean up the game, bring in some refs who can rise above their childish bias, give us some reputable commentators, and league will begin to escape from the ugliness that it embodies.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.