ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

original drill program, page-26

1. 12,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    yep Zachary,

It probably is better to present the results to the market as a whole, but it seems they would already have the gold results from the splits assayed in Ghana - so it is a bit uneasy as a shareholder being left in the dark.

However saying that - we know that the upper portion drilled by the Italians comes in at a bit over 1 g/t. The BYR geos have speculated that gold is correlated with the sulphides, and sulphide content increases with depth. Hopefully that holds true, despite being contrary to the usual situation where the upper oxide supergene portion is enriched compared to the primary ore.

Regardless, I am holding very high expectations of 100m++ intersects at around 1 g/t Au, plus additional copper and other metal credits, bringing the total nudging up towards 2g/t Au equiv (or 1% Cu equiv). I doubt anyone will be disappointed if that comes to fruition. If tonnage proves to be sufficiently economic, cut off grade for this thing at current prices could be as low as 0.25 g/t Au equiv.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.