ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

original drill program, page-27

1. 4,331 Posts.
    HC

I think your wish for 100m+ gold is in the bag, Mining Italiana data has given several holes well over the 100m width with 1 gram+, some of it was pushing 1.7g Au, as you say the BYR Geo's are assuming the sulphide zones bearing gold in the upper levels did persist in strength at depth was their exact wording, if this turns out to be the case we could have multiple monster zones of gold grading 1 gram depending on where they cut it off, higher cut of giving bigger grades shorter zones, lower cut off giving lower grades and bigger zones, they will find a happy medium im sure. We will likely get zones pushing well north of 2 grams Eq, if you check out the novemeber 2010 presentation page 12 you will see the box showing that we have area's grading 2 - 5 grams Au, they are small but they are there, we only need a little luck to hit a decent patch of this stuff and the average grade will leap like frog on a hot plate.

Hole BTN 02/04 hit a 53m section from surface at 1.7g within a 100m section grading about 1 gram, so we have so good stuff down there, we just a little luck to jag a decent width of the good stuff.

I wouldnt be surprised to see 200m - 300m+ zones of gold mineralisation around 1 gram+, if we then combine the base metals and we approach 2 gram gold Eq over massive widths it will deffinately get the markets attention. It will very interesting to see where they do have the cut off as this will tell the story, depending on the base metals ofcoarse i think that they will keep it around the 1 gram regardless of higher grade zones which can incorporate more lower grade material gaining bigger widths and bigger tonnage.

Historic holes below

BTN02/01:123m @ 0.91 g/t Au

BTN02/06 84m @ 1.28 g/t Au

BTN03/14:133m @ 1.08 g/t Au

BTN03/17:105m @ 1.17 g/t Au

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.