ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

Cheers HC,yes Id noticed some devils advocates had descended and...

1. 27,208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Cheers HC,yes Id noticed some devils advocates had descended and had sewn seeds of doubt in my mind at least,Ive got an averaged down SP of .36 cents not being a full bottle on the subject, it was somewhat disconcerting.
    I agree having RG quoted on record does, saying "its crunch time and potential company maker",perhaps even more importanly,"and have yet to close off the mineralisation", both gives support and an expectation of a potentially higher resource system,this can only be good for all BYR holders.
    So what have we drilled so far?,10 diamond drill holes spread variously along six fences spaced 100 mtrs apart centred on the best part of a broad week soil gold anomaly that extends for some 5000 mtrs and up to 1200 mtrs in width and so far in places 500 mtrs in depth and as yet, no close off in the mineralisation,mouthwatering indeed.
    I note BYR share the same suite of offices as PRU,obviously a common director as well so the chinese walls will be useless on this one.
    Im glad I got in when I did.

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.