ELS 0.00% 40.0¢ elsight limited

Hard to guess the sale $$$ but as a range based off previous...

1. 730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    Hard to guess the sale $$$ but as a range based off previous presentations etc anywhere from $2500 USD to $5000 USD . Volumes determine any discounts obviously but and the RR has increased I believe . Last visit to Australia when Yoav presented to a few brokers/confernce and investment groups he metioned the increases and potential further changes to the annual cloud charge moving to a monthly . The monthly RR including cloud services he said between 8% to 12% is general of the sale price and again that is monthly fee .(military/govt will be much lower on the RR given they will have their own cloud and data support and securioty issus etc ) . The pricing will between say Walmart verses a small emerging client will be very different no doubt . I would also think there would be a opportunity to charge a much lower price at point of sale and a much higher monthy fee .

Anyway even if for te example went low at $2500 USD a Halo and $225.00 USD a month Saas/Data all inclusive it will be a nice deal ...... At a guess i would suggest the Halo sales price could be closer to double the price i have mention.

Just need a few of these deals each quarter to build a nice base waiting for the gaints to order .....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 42.5¢ 40.0¢ $12.74K 31.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6898 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 9507 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ELS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.