ORM 0.00% 3.0¢ orion metals limited

Subject: Orion Metals - Our REE StoryWhen: 25.01.2012 -...

1. 34 Posts.
    Subject: Orion Metals - Our REE Story
    When: 25.01.2012 - 25.01.2012 17.15 for 18:00 start
    Where: Theodore Club - Brisbane 13th Floor - 333 Adelaide St

http://aig.org.au/index.php?option=com_eventlist&view=details&id=108:orion-metals-our-ree-story&Itemid=145

As I no longer hold this stock, this event was not on my radar however it may be useful for holders to attend given the dire lack of information available from this company. Maybe some other directors will be in attendance also (Barqick,Gil;ies,tou-li).

All with an interest in geoscience are welcome at these events (40-60 attend) and even as a non-geoscientist you can join Aust. Inst. of Geoscientists if you see value. Mostly, large corporate sponsorship pays their bills so personally I only go 4-5 times a year so haven't actually joined.

Arrive just before 6PM as they start on time. The presentations are more aimed at a less technical level so you can actually take a lot in - particularly in regard to the economic geology issues (land ownership,metallurgy, transport).

Smart investors are regular attendees at these AIG events in each state, as the presenters tend to be very open and honest about their projects in this forum. Regular attendees include Qld resources billionaires looking for the next big thing (I am serious). You can usually gain detailed, timely, accurate and more technical information about the companies projects and generally this is way ahead of what is provided in ASX releases. I also like to look the presenter in the eye to see if they really believe the story.

If anyone is able to attend, please post some notes on the content and your impressions of the company.

Precis below;
    "Orion Metals - Our Rare Earth Elements Story". Talk presented by Adrian Day, Exploration Director Orion Metals Limited.

This talk will provide a brief summary of REEs, their uses and occurrences and, as a comparison to other projects, wil be presenting case histories and progress to date on a number of REE projects in which Orion Metals is involved. Orion has a variety of REE targets and models, with a particular emphasis on the "heavy REE members" which are the more valuable of the species. The projects are basically in the preliminary stages of exploration and the highs and lows of REE exploration will be outlined.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.