ORN 5.26% 1.8¢ orion minerals ltd

ORN - ready to break out

1. 672 Posts.
    Price has been grinding down in a channel for the past 2 years.
    It based out at 3c but without volume, and so the down trend continued.
    Now, it is basing out again, but with a clear increase in volume, record volume spikes, and also at a significant 1c price level.

The biggest ever recorded daily volume spike yesterday tells me people are accumulating it more aggressively and it is getting ready to move once sellers realise and pull their orders to get a higher price, and buyers chase the entry.
    OPPORTUNITY TODAY: The move from yesterday has left a liquidity vacuum (bids have not filled in it's place), and some very light selling into the bids, which provides opportunity to enter at these prices before strong volume comes back, and I sense, will be the moment of a very strong push.

Charts: Obviously in the down channel, but ever since feb 2015, price has travelled ONLY in the upper region of the channel, never re-testing the bottom, and this usually indicates price is getting ready to explode out of the channel. Tests of the bottom are likely being absorbed by buying volume.
    The daily chart also shows a Cup & Handle formation, currently breaking out.

My brokers don't allow shorts on this stock, and there is no current short positions (http://www.asx.com.au/data/shortsell.txt), reducing any further selling pressure fears.

GLTA
    ORNw1.JPG

ORNd.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $105.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $900 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29763 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 545960 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.53pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ 34054
Last updated 13.53pm 03/05/2024 ?
ORN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.