COPPER 0.00% $2.71 copper futures

Santo Tomas is an advanced project that was previously taken to...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Santo Tomas is an advanced project that was previously taken to the Pre feasibility stage! They have 106 holes (30,000 meters) completed and a calculated resource showing over a billion tons of ore containing 8 billion pounds of copper metal. Those that have added their names to the project will bring this asset to full value and with it a massive share appreciation for Oroco and its longtime loyal shareholders. They have all done it before and know what it takes to do it again!

Ian Graham, Vice-President of Exploration – Rio Tinto, Anglo American, projects Resolution Copper (Arizona, USA), Diavik Diamond Mine (Northwest Territories, Canada), Eagle Nickel (Michigan, USA),

Ken Thorsen, Senior Technical Advisor – 1998 became President of Teck Exploration Ltd., in charge of exploration and administration of exploration in 17 countries.

John C. Thornton, Consulting Mining Engineer – Amax Technical Services group – ore resource and mine design, operations research, and major project management services and oversight. Chief Consulting Mining Engineer for Mintec, Inc., then the largest supplier of geological and mining software in the world. Projects include the development of a 200,000 TPY SX-EW copper operation at Tenke Fungurume.

Charles Magolske, Vice President Corporate Development – Charles Magolske held the position of Vice President – Corporate Development & Marketing at Augusta Resource’s Rosemont Copper project until its acquisition by Hudbay in 2014 for USD $555 million.

Mr. Mark Stevens, C.P.G., Technical Consultant formerly the V.P. Exploration for Augusta Resources, whose primary asset was the world class Rosemont Copper Project in southern Arizona

Gordon Blankstein, Senior Business Advisor – Gordon Blankstein is a highly experienced corporate finance professional with extensive knowledge of capital markets and M&A. He has raised over $2-billion dollars for junior and mid-tier companies, which were eventually sold to industry majors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COPPER (LME) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.