AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Orocobre to Webcast Live December 7, page-28

1. 36 Posts.
    I m not suggesting any of that. I said the market behaves like that were the case, meaning I have no rational explanation for ore dropping this much. Usual volatility looks different, even while it has been triggered by a wider market correction, markets already bounced back today: not so lithium. Ore in particular getting beaten the hardest though and last time we saw sth like this happening with no apparent rational reason, bad news indeed followed. And I agree with previous poster pointing out that that would seriously hint at information leakages and insider trading (which i think should ve already been investigated in January). In any case I hold a big chunk in ore and have done so for the better part of this year. As my sentiment says I m long in Orocobre (and lithium). I would think this is a short attack going for SL fishing but the lack of buying before most people (including myself) seem to expect good news regarding nameplate operation in recent month, is a bit odd, isn't it? I am not an active poster in hc but have been an active reader for many years. Also been trading Orocobre since 2009. So not very nice to get slammed like this because I am not a regular poster.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.