ORP 6.67% 8.0¢ orpheus uranium limited

there is no comparison ARX project is gone, they where in debt &...

1. 20,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    there is no comparison ARX project is gone, they where in debt & had numerous problems with getting there underground mine into production & as you said they sold it to antam for $1 & antam where to pay the ANZ debt off, from memory around $60mil+, big shame for ARX shareholders considering gold is now just shy of US$1200

Whats the chances of ORP being taken over, just my opinion but if ORP continue to advance Pungkut, upgrade there potential open pit mine to 1.5mil - 2mil ounces & proves it can be a succesful low cost producer, there is no doubt someone will eventually make a play once oropa has done all the hard work & is ready to produce, especially if gold continues towards US$1500-US$2000, also keep in mind Sihayo resource is only one target area, there are numerous targets outside the the current resource that have not been tested that could potentially turn this into a multi million ounce resource.

Will be exciting when management go to retest HUTABARGOT JULU PROSPECT where back in may 08 they hit 5m @ 35.67 g/t Au from 47m, this is a high grade gold target that could really fire up the potential.

Its been a tough 5 years for oropa where they managed to triple the resource but never where able to catch the markets attention, but in the last few months things have changed dramatically, new directors, new investors that have the funds to take the project into production, ORP cashed up, aggresive drilling taking place, gold soaring, cant help but be excited that the future is looking very bright & new highs will be seen into next year.

Time will tell, GOLD US$1190

dyor....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.005(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $15.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 8.0¢ 7.4¢ $11.93K 154.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1040 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 59082 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.8¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.9¢ 7.9¢ 7.4¢ 18272
Last updated 14.33pm 14/06/2024 ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.