CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

A very frustrating time for long term holders.If, like me you...

1. 120 Posts.

A very frustrating time for long term holders.

If, like me you are well under water with this stock, then this period is particularly annoying. The stock slowly drifts down or sideways, losses continue to grow and there is nothing you can do about it.

Various downrampers continue to pedal their BS and the share price tends to support their call. Buyers seem to be few and far betweeen, positve media stories do not exist and we continue to wait.

More than once, since the infamous JORC release I have considered taking the loss and moving forward in other stocks. However I still have not sold one CDU share.

I like many here continue to hold in the hope that mining will prove the JORC wrong and strong profits will prevail and the shareprice will rise rapidly.

My other hope is that we are taken over quickly (now) at a price well above my average buy in so that I can move on.

Before investing in CDU shares I was a bit of a novice. This share has taught me a whole heap of lessons and shown exactly how the "market" operates. It is not for the faint hearted.

I now have most, if not, all downrampers on ignore. I don't need their dribble to constantly annoy me and force me to question my own decisions. I have bought the shares and I will continue to hold until I make a profit. I do not wish to sell now and crystalise my paper losses. For me selling is not an option at these prices.

I have revised my expectations of this share, however by all accounts the CDU resource is the equal of SFR and they currently trade above $8.00. Perhaps this should be a realistic aim. I wonder how many holders would take this SP price now if it was offered?

I know that at the moment I would love to be considering the offer and not watching the share price drift down.

Cheers to long term holders/sufferers. Keep the faith.

The only way is up. (I hope.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.