ORP 10.8% 5.8¢ orpheus uranium limited

You know what is surprising me more than anything through this...

1. 879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    You know what is surprising me more than anything through this apparent stalemate over the Heritage Survey/Drilling permit delay? Remember, approx $6 million was raised through to the end of 2023 on the promise of a busy and dynamic drilling/exploration program in 2024. Now the bulk of those funds look like disappearing on keeping the lights on, paying salaries and we might be lucky to even see the drill bit spin once.

There were plans for Orpheus Uranium to be spun out from late 2022. In fact, the original plans were for an IPO in late 2022 but i think they could not raise sufficient funds/interest to go through with the IPO? Hence they renamed Argonaut Resources to Orpheus Uranium and hence the rebirth as virtually a new company.

The thing that surprises me more than anything, is that if the plans were to proceed with the uranium business as far back as late 2022, would you not think they would ensure they were ready to hit the ground running with Heritage Surveys/Mining Permits already in place by the time Orpheus Uranium was born? What exactly were they doing during 2023? They had at least a year, but actually a bit more than a year to get things in order.

It is staggering to me. I really don't know how people become company directors but it does not appear to be foresight, drive and common sense?

Any nothing against the new CEO - Clint. He has walked into this recently having come from a background of larger companies where i am sure there was greater efficiency. I wonder what his true thoughts of this fiasco are?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
-0.007(10.8%)
Mkt cap ! $11.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ $9.029K 153.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 91209 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.