ORS 0.00% 1.3¢ octagonal resources limited

ORS, page-9

1. 4,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1005
    Plough,

The Western Reef is identified on earlier reports with visible gold on the 1080 Level AND just above the 1030 Level (0.5 m @ 114.6 g/t gold). In fact the horizontal distribution of both the Eaglehawk and Western Reef intersections are over a distance of 175 metres. So the mineralised systems are getting wider and deeper at 1080 Level and remain open along strike and at depth.

ORS said they need another 100 metres of development to access the 1080 Level and 30 metres to clear mine sumps and stockpiled ore. The report does not say how much was stockpiled but assume that this is economic ore that is still on the 1100 Level.

My sense is that the market has overreacted to the downside at $0.031 and has dumped the stock just as it is getting into the top half of a significant multi-veined gold system. ORS has obviously mis-handled both the PR on the processing of the first several thousand tonnes of ore and messed up some extraction issues that need to be fine tuned.

Previously mined systems within the same mine and abutting mines ran 50,000 tonnes for 70,000 ounces of gold at Union, 70,000 tonnes for 39,000 ounces of gold at Alliance, and 115,000 tonnes for 138,000 ounces of gold at Lower German and Eaglehawk and Western Reef will probably end up producing within a similar ballpark range once technical issues get sorted out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.