OCC 0.00% 35.5¢ orthocell limited

We have waited, waited and waiting 15 months, regarding...

1. 1,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    We have waited, waited and waiting 15 months, regarding Striate+, American partnership, but management throw another carrot, wanting to spend more money on a bigger facility. We as investors keep getting kicked in the guts over and over again with next to zero information on these so called partnerships.

Ill give it to management, they haven’t changed one bit in the way they do business the last ten years, a little like our share price.

We all know the biotech sector is down, and may well continue to drop, but year after year I’ve herd excuse after excuse as to why Orthocell can’t gain traction in share price

Afterpay proves to me a company doesn’t have to make big money to see a return on a share price, you yourself probably made 300% on outlays. Buy now pay later has been around many 30 years before Afterpay, just captured the right audience ( investor)

The Orthocell management team just can’t seem to excite the market, do we need new management, do we need to move our West Australian base to the East Coast and set up in Sydney or Melbourne.

Leslie Wise, please give me an update on all products American, refresh my memory a little, seems your input to the company has been a waste.

As I’ve said many a time 76-80% owned by retail hasn’t helped our struggling share price, with it sold down faster, than it goes up, profit takers

The good

We should be closer to Striate+ US partnership, building a bigger facility to supply demand

Ortho-ATI, TGA approval / ready to partner up for phase 3 trials in America, FDA approvals shouldn’t be long now

Ortho-Nerve, TGA approved, A quick 30% increase, sold back down within three days. Waiting on information about FDA approval

Ortho- Rope ( ACL ) started trials on larger animals like sheep

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $74.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 35.5¢ $65.26K 181.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56760 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.