ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

RDIain as a substantial shareholders has done a great job in...

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    RD

Iain as a substantial shareholders has done a great job in looking after the interest of all shareholders.
    Iain's underwriting of part of the recent rights issue gave me ( and I suspect others) confidence in taking up our entitlement and taking up more shares in the shortfall palcement.

I am sure that other fund raising alternatives (eg another conv note)were explored by the Board prior to making a decission on the Rights Issue. Iain's vested interest would have played a part in the final decission. That benefited the rest of us LT holders.

All Boards are made up of people with different strenghts and weaknesses, what is important at the end of the day is that they make decissions that arein the best interest of shareholders, that is the process of creating shareholder wealth.

We as outsiders do not know what really goes on behind the scenes but we have to trust the Boards judgement.

For once in the life of the compmay it is being run by professionals and without any hidden agenda.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.469K 1.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 19513067 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11596834 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.