IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

os expansion

1. 451 Posts.
    In the presentations to date they have quoted a market of up to 150 million (I think was the figure) by FY 2014. That's less than 3 months away now. I'm pretty sure that is Singtel and Sprint both up and running to get these figures.

I'm going to assume that the latest placement to Sophs was to fund this roll out plus to produce a bunch of new ads/services/graphics and the likes to flood it with once it is up and running.

This has been a rather frustrating stock to follow in the shorter term for those who jumped on at around 20c but the higher volume of shares and no reduction of market cap is a bonus as far as I'm concerned. The higher the value of the register, the more the cost of being able to manipulate the price and less likely it is to happen.

Once the new projects are up and running we should see a stellar run for at least a few years....It's not a question of if...it's a question of when.

The only real thing to intervene would be competition but MBE seems to have picked up these OS contracts fairly easily which indicates to me that there isn't anything out there overly competitive with their products/services and/or business structure currently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.