ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

OS friends

1. 315 Posts.
    Our OS friends (?) recently shared these details.

Hi XXX

I found these email, they are people who work directly with the Ministry of Energy and Mines (MEM); they would be in charge of handling the official information on the production of LAR in Atzam 4 and 5 wells.

The MEM every month sent a supervisor to the Atzam field to make the tariffs on production.

Could you confirm directly with them if Atzam 5 is currently producing?

-----------------------------------------
    I have cut the email  at that point and extracted/translated the same detail from the website:

http://www.mem.gob.gt/viceministeri...direccion-general-de-hidrocarburos/funciones/

Functions:
    The main functions of the Directorate General of Hydrocarbons, are to propose to the Ministry of Energy and Mines, the country's oil policy. However, so that it can carry out necessarily have to monitor, control and supervise all firms that operate in the oil subsector.

FUNCTIONS AND POWERS OF THE GENERAL DIRECTION OF OIL ARE:

Comply and ensure that laws, regulations and contractual provisions concerning oil operations are met.
    Inspect, monitor, supervise and oversee oil operations, including the determination of the volumes of hydrocarbons and their qualities.
    Serve as a body of information from the Ministry for national or foreign investor.
    The calculations to monitor the oil prices are within a reasonable range, taking into account external and internal factors in it.
    Conduct, control and verify the calculation and payment of royalties, production sharing.
    Study and formulate opinions on exploration operations and exploitation of hydrocarbons.

--------------

http://www.mem.gob.gt/viceministeri...ireccion-general-de-hidrocarburos/directorio/

DEPARTMENT OF OIL

Director General of Hydrocarbons

Ing. Luis Vargas Ayala Aroldo

e-mail: [email protected]

Deputy Marketing area

Ing. M. Sc. Luis Fernando Velasquez Pottier

Hydrocarbons deputy area

Godinez Mr. Mario René Ortiz

Head of Economic Analysis

Ing. Rodolfo Guillermo Córdova Xoy

Head of Technical Supervision

Ing. Jose Francisco Pedroza Cámbara

Head of Engineering and Operations

José Juan Ramirez Sing

Head of Operation

Ing. Edwin Arnoldo Ortiz Olayo

Head of Exploration

Ing. Sergio Cifuentes Elvis Alvarado

Head of Legal Management

Lic. Alfredo Sandoval War Otto

Administrative Head of Financial Department

Lic. Luis Emilio Soto Cubur

If CTR mgt think that shareholders chasing information on actual status of ATZ5 is not helpful to their cause, they should ring and ask me to remove it. They know who I am and my username on HC. They know that because they asked what me what it is...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.