During this campaign there is much wisdom in not mentioning the...

1. 81 Posts.
    During this campaign there is much wisdom in not mentioning the war... men and women overseas with their family dreading disharmony directed at them and their loved ones if this war an issue during campaign. We are civilized enough to keep the politics and soldier separate, APEC saw peaceful demonstration with a mixed background of protestor, regardless of shock jock salivating, aware the moral conflict over this war between the politics and the soldier, targeting 'Yo George' personally instead. Our armchair generals are a most disappointing lot, no maintain the rage with them, a non issue day to day in Oz, but they have their banner and flag ready for the big 'win'.

Out of respect to the many family and friends of soldier overseas we wish them well, while hoping fervently that their futures never fall into the hands of bloated and lazy blogger who sees war as 'he he he see I was right! I'm the winner! I have total body count tabulated into Excel!'

This is a political campaign. Both party have outlined their strategy, choose accordingly.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.