osama is not dead, page-51

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Oh he's dead alright (i reckon)...

This is about the problem that has gained clarity (like a phto in the darkroom which experts have been trying to get a clear focus, a sharp image of over he last couple of generations.
    The outlined problem is that something smells bad and it's not a dead body.
    There have been too many examples of the USAs inconsistencies over the last 50 yrs, spearheading to profound lengths in the last 10 of them.
    Too many inconsistencies that point to the USA streaming facts to the rest of the world in the way they like, as it suits intentions...

Ie,

1) By altering the chronology of events and details of incidents - where the world discovers the cover-ups 50yrs later (or whatever period the vault is locked, maybe 30yrs??)

2) Its stated motives on events in which they do and DONT participate (i cite Nth Korea and China) and/or are/are not included on various levels

3) The brazenness oif its own confirmatory bias,

4) Its lack of reply or accomodation of requests from the public and their own policies for that matter

5) It's flippancy within the landscape of its own secrecy indicating convenience and/or selfishness - for example Bush Junrior openly avenging the attempted assassination of Bush Snr. by Saddam Hussein...

And add anything else you like that todays event magnifies the suspician of.
    Today events makes every conspiracy theorist look sane and logical.
    And so now I look at the photo of Bin Laden and i am as much convinced that it is a shot-up frozen corpse due to the lack of blood, as much i am convinced that it is not.

I do know one thing, its Bin Laden. One only has to look at the teeth to know is is his mouth etc...but still, something smells bad about how absolutely noone in the world (apart from those the USA has permitted thus far) will ever be able to verify that Bin Laden is indeed dead.
    They can show the DNA results, they can show the sample that was taken from his body and they can present all the facts that point to 99.0% certainty of fact (even if it is a 5yr old or new hair sample etc)...but what the USA cannot do is present the body, when they could well have done so had they have chosen.
    The fact is that noone will ever know if the body was dead before finding itself in this residence that was destroyed, they will never know is the USA actually did it or another mob (don;t get me started on the pay-offs for those released from prison - 500 last week - as spies etc)
    AND the US can never ever back themselves up....when they could have, had they have chosen to do that.

From the way they claim they respected the Muslim Burial Rite - which could have been done with/by family and other Muslims if they wanted to do truly respect the Rite) to the way that as limited amount of people - and NO independant forensisists - who could verify/witness the body or its buriel etc...the US is looking like a bit of a scammer.
    Why would a nation NOT do what they could have done had they the desire...such as showing the world and providing the body for independant witnesses?

Oh he is dead alright, but the war Bin Laden has exited is now more alive than it ever was and the USA should have provided clarity at such an intense time.

My prediction is that this is a Geopolitically motivated stunt, where the USA no longer wishes to spend money in the M/Eastern War and is going to pull-out so as to concentrate on rebuilding its wealth before the Chinese take over their role with World Naval Domination, which would be its death.
    The thing is that the USA are too stupid to realise that they have lost that race too.
    I firmly think that this will now happen.

IMO the USA thinks that todays news along pulling out of the M/East is some way of saying that they won and that this was not a second Vietnam.
    However, i think that in time, the ambiguity surrounding this day could prove that indeed the US will taint every Geopolitical battle as a Vietnam, treating the rest of the World with disdain and evasion.

Is our Freedom designed by others??
    Is the truth actually the "other left"?
    Is the USA, as a whole, actually suffering from a National case of Acute Polymorphic Psychotic Disorder??

Bizzare.

L

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.