Anyone see Oscar PissedStoryus cross examined just now on Sky...

1. 26,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4559
    Anyone see Oscar PissedStoryus cross examined just now on Sky News? Is he a total psycho or what? I almost feel sorry for him though, that State prosecutor is some kind of rabid badger...
    Anyway, so the whole place is wired for burglars, yet the alarm does not go off, so he assumes a noise in the toilet is a burglar who made it past security and failed to set off the external alarm and climbed in the bathroom window and made straight for.... Errrr.... The toilet .. and then locked themselves in so he could steal errr... The toothpaste and soap ?.... So he says to Reeva, go down and phone the cops,and she doesn't make any response whatsoever , so instead of fleeing out the bedroom door downstairs or out onto the balcony, or just waitng to see if the burglar comes down the corridor, or checking whether Reeva is in bed or not, he charges down the corridor with his gun screaming his head off, then he stops at the bathroom and is silent because he doesn't want to give his position away, while at the same time pointing his gun at the door and screaming his head off ( just like a girl, so all the neighbours who heard Reeva screaming were really hearing Oscar) but he wasn't giving away his position... And then Reeva who has just gone to the toilet without takng her pants off or doing a wee or a poo and is not even sitting down, but is actually standing up against the door completely silent and not sayng Sweetheart, Why are You Screaming Reeva Call The Cops? So he hears a noise that sounded like wood, which he equates to the door opening so that the burglar could then attack him, so he shoots him through the door, but it is not a burglar, it is Reeva and whether it is. Reeva or the Burgar, the fact that they have been shot but not killed does not cause her to scream or shout or say Oscar why are you shooting me sweetness? But as there is no further noise he shoots her three more times through the Door just to be sure.

well I've been to SA a few times and I understand you are safe to assume you are about to be murdered. I've been to middle class white suburban housing complexes visiting friends and been shocked by the level of security, the walls, the barbed wire, the black security guards with machine guns. But most South African wives and girlfriends survive the night if they go to the loo. This guy is a total psycho inventing a story on the hop to fit his reality... It's truly disturbing, morbidly fascinating stuff. Adjourned til Monday, can't wait...
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.