OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

Politicians are all talk but ....If Biden wins if he follows...

1. 9,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 801

Politicians are all talk but ....
    If Biden wins if he follows through with some sort of late lockdown - won't do much good but he may want to be seen to be doing something then oil usage in USA will get slaughtered??

So a USA lockdown - how would that go? Well if there was going to be riots i think that would cause them .

Honesty with USA people? Can Biden if he wins just get away with saying it was all the Donalds fault - he uses excuse ( valid one) that he can't do anything and simply COVID goes through the population and only rule is to wear a token mask. Basically overloaded medical system is only reason any politician calls for drastic action like lockdown as no politician can be seen in hallways with people on gurneys dieing uncared for or freezer trucks outside hospitals . USA people may seem concerned on surface about virus and elderly but it comes down to it it is about keeping working, the mighty dollar in pocket , $ in retirement accounts and believing they are free and have choices.

Huge % Americans live week to week without savings of proper healthcare and on benefits.

Bring out the national Guard to enforce lockdowns local state police are not enthusiastic about- that won't go don well and before you know it people are shot or shooting themselves and it all turns to rot. Hard to put that cork back in the bottle. Americans buying guns is because they are seeing changes at a local level in the amount of poverty and people not getting enough food, services help charity etc along with insecurity of own working hours and children etc not having work . They are buying guns as they are noticing people with less being more obvious in society and want to protect physically what they have if needed as they don't believe police are funded resourced , motivated enough to protect middle of society..

I am optomistic that politicians will do little to rock a unsteady boat , it won't be pretty and there will be turmoil but the other option is to try and make quick drastic change and Americans just won't do that IMO.

I hope the winner runs a steady ship but not sure how they can.

Oil stockpiles still full just how much of a shock can Saudis and russian do if they want instability? Lots of games to be played yet and none promote growth and all delay it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.