CUE 0.00% 10.5¢ cue energy resources limited

osh sellin 3.5% png lng to fund gas developmen, page-2

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    yuyu,

The main game for CUE in the short term will be the Artemis
    gas play and not the PNG holding.Artemis will be the big cash cow and carried free.

Shareholders in the GOBE PNG play are as below...Oil search is selling a portion of its assets to cashflow another play.It should have no effect on CUE.

Participants in the SE Gobe unit are Australian Gas Light (27.35%), Oil Search (25.55%), Southern Highlands Petroleum (23.69%), Santos (9.39%), Ampolex (5.95%), Cue, Merlin Petroleum (2.78%) and Petroleum Resources Gobe (2%).

Bottom line for you, I and all the other shareholders over the next week is the nomination of the farm in participants
    in the MEO play in Artemis.

The announcement is due 31 August ..next monday. I would expect some upward movement in the SP prior this.

Unfortunately for MEO and CUE the focus for the day traders and short termers has been taken up with MMR and BUY over the last week. These two have a similar type of relationship as MEO and CUE .

The dust will settle there shortly and the focus will be back on MEO and CUE.

Get ready for some action end of this week and more action after the announcement by MEO.

We need some input from CUE holders at this point in time..
    make some noise people!! Maybe you are all reading too many BUY posts!

MEO and CUE have more substance than MMR and BUY...we are looking a bargain at the moment!

By the way I hold CUE and MEO.

Cheers

HR

..opinions expressed above soley mine and I do not expect anyone to agree. DYOR .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $13.00K 121.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 148697 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 726435 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.