OSL 16.7% 0.5¢ oncosil medical ltd

ha ha. :). totally agree!yes you're (note to Suzuki- the correct...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    ha ha. . totally agree!
    yes you're (note to Suzuki- the correct use of "you're") right. One of the previous asx comms, I think the capital raise presentation, they mentioned 5 centres already set up - I guess as a legacy of the trial, so yes those places could offer treatment. ..wonder if they have?
    also, just looked in clinicaltrials.gov and it has the registry as "not recruiting". as all treated patients now meant to get put into registry then either OSL has been slack in updating it or there really have been no sales yet, anywhere.
    Suzuki: nowhere in my post did I say they won't sell- perhaps they may have had some patients get treated in the last 6 months who were prepared to pay, medical tourists even? But you'd think they'd have announced that surely? perhaps they'll do so tomorrow at your agm?
    My main point was it's too easy to play the covid card (here's a little game, how often do you reckon covid "barriers" will be cited at AGM or related materials). My other point is that if people think this is going to take the world by storm based on such limited evidence- n=40 sample single arm trial, they're the ones dreaming. I think the longer their "launch" takes to get going, the higher to chance the device will struggle to compete with more sophisticated guided radiation therapy e.g what's being offered by Genesis Care.

PS- good to see you Suzuki, always enjoyable debating, we just need abdi and placeboed here again to remind us of the good old days of evidence-based arguments!
    cheers
    m77

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $16.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $2.867K 573.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4186862 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 15328756 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.