OSL 0.00% 0.6¢ oncosil medical ltd

OSL Chart, page-73

1. 456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    absolutely, I can feel the angst that the old holders are feeling for the past many years. and I just got in after all the wait that you guys endured. all the chats on this stock is almost dead, actually nobody knows about this company from what I reckon.

however from my own research looks like this is set for a run by end this year to early next year. again we will see, and yes as a speccy stock we need to keep an eyes on it, 6 months is a nice time to hold and see, I only have a small stake here, but don't mind spreading some positively to get the chats up the forum for others to see.

positively attracts interest for new investors? maybe? but definitely negativity doesn't attract any fresh or new investors.
    after covid19 news about Trump, the whole of asx was a sea of red, I think here it didn't go down much as some did. maybe all the consolidation that needs to happen here is already done and all the weak hands already left, so we left with solid sticky holders. which is good.

cheers and GLTAH
    DYOR and all imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.536K 256K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3371929 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 20140788 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.