OSL 0.00% 0.6¢ oncosil medical ltd

Humble69, how much is legume paying you to be his little...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Humble69, how much is legume paying you to be his little cheerleader?

It was my understanding that once Kelly replayed Fraser as MD, he was taking OSL in a new direction, that direction being to:

1. cut unnecessary R&D expenditure; and
    2. go straight for CE mark on the basis that historic trial data was sufficient for the purposes of CE mark (not to say more data is required for FDA)

These being the reasons why trials in the US were postponed.

I have had multiple calls with Dan regarding OSL's progress for CE mark, of which I reiterate that he and his team have been working with the notified body since the beginning of the year in providing amble information to support their CE mark application. During which time he has confirmed that no previous CE mark application has ever been lodged, which would mean that no CE mark application has ever been rejected.

Legume I am not sure where you are getting this "public" information to support your claims, and since you don't own any shares in the company I can only assume that your only reason to be flooding the forums with your dribble is to inform the market, in which case actual evidence would be much appreciated. Otherwise, please take your bitterness and blatant scare mongering elsewhere.

The fundamentals of the company have not changed since last week. We have seen selling today solely from on scared punters and those who are dumb enough to take investment advice from a keyboard warrior on an internet forum. With the trial to begin tonight it is not possible that there could be any leakage, and all long-termers will know this.

This is the moment we have all been waiting for for the last few years. The company is in the best position it has ever been and Im extremely confident in the OSL management team in getting us across the line. Good luck to all and may all the sore losers kindly p*** off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $71.81K 11.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 10730612 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 9523384 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.