AXP 0.00% 0.1¢ axp energy limited

40Beers, timeframe to balance is unknown - I’d love to see the...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    40Beers, timeframe to balance is unknown - I’d love to see the fine print on one of these OTC shares, perhaps it’s 3 months to delivery, I don’t know, clear definitely not T+2..
    What I do know is that they are being bought up at a rapid rate presently, so if it was 3 months then that would be consistent as we were in hold for 2. But perhaps the slimey MMs just make up their own rules as they go !

And DouDou, even though it read as if the Company had asked for the suspension, my understanding is that the ASX forced them to make that call because if they didn’t ASX rules led them to believe that the implications would be far more detrimental. Clearly in hindsight it’s hard to believe that that could be the case, but given the apparent nativity of Management on this issue and serial oversights by the Company Secretary on administrative formalities for years, I think it is believable. These backdated Cleansing Notices are all about failed admin, and I believe management in the US, led by Tim Hart, has been moving forward doing their job well but not be properly supported by admin back here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.824M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $500 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 9058907 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 148315922 78
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.