BRN 6.25% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

OTCQX Daily Share Price, page-7

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5543
    It's just being tickled...extremely low volume, but like FF and many others feel, this pattern will definitely change as the months unfold, not worth watching at this point, it will do it's own thing, then wham !

So many great posts, I just can't keep up, it can become rather addictive and I for one have cut back my time on this forum and reduced my posts, as you may have noticed.

It's the quality of information, not how many posts you can achieve....I am sooo comfortable with my investment in the Founder/s and the brilliant team that has/is being created, that it doesn't require obsessive monitoring, we all have a great investment, try to kick back a little and smell the roses !

No one will ever be given "market sensitive" information, and quite frankly, I don't know of anybody to this day on this forum who has...the company has always been rather secretive, which only intensified when a number of NDA's were revealed, for the right reason, as frustrating as it remains, things did improve which I feel that I played a big part of, in gaining mutual respect from the key players, and still do today.

My communication channels remain open, as you already know, I did ask the CEO to give me a rough ballpark figure on the volume production weeks ago, but he chose not to front that question, which to this day I still find rather frustrating, it's a rough estimate, it's not directly naming any company/s, so what's the big deal ?

TSMC had no issue in giving a guideline, which was fantastic.

That's what I call creating "positive energy", don't you ?

I also think that the company has made their position very clear regarding the release of information, with regards to overseas presentations, it may simply come down to, who owns the rights to the video presentations and does the company have to pay for or gain the permission of a third party ? I don't know, how about you ?

Had my first Pfizer vaccination last week, get the second in a couple of weeks, 2 weeks later I'm homeward bound for Perth via Melbourne, so keep those b#$% borders open..no side effects either.

Have a positive day ahead....Tech wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.010(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $414.8K 2.497M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 569432 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 1170430 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.