PVW 0.00% 2.1¢ pvw resources limited

Other apps like Thred, page-58

1. 3,697 Posts.
    People need to realise that the way and to whom the recent raise was executed is the sole reason for the cascade in SP. That dump from cheap shares caused panic by retailers which in turn exacerbates capitulation.

There's no point using the tech as your justification here. Whether you think V1 is crap or not is purely personal opinion and a quick judgement at that..
    It's business leaders who must be accountable for their actions plain and simple. Poor decisions lead to poor results.

Stuff I'm hearing is extremely positive in regard to the tech itself (in fact more so than I would have predicted). I'm telling you to hang in there holders!
    And.. If you want to blame something don't blame the tech.. blame the bus driver.. Then blame yourself for losing money knowing the likelihood a CR like this could lead to what has occurred with current SP.

If you don't hold and think the tech is rubbish good luck to you. You don't need to come here to tell us your opinions. It's yawn. Go find some new friends and go play elsewhere. I assure you we won't miss you!

GLTAH!
    Go Thred!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.654M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 83219 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 8272 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.