PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Other Capital Raising Options for ABM Resources

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    I've been spending a lot of time at the T/O panels website. (great reads everyone should check out)
    I'm not a fan of government bureaucrats but, I must say these bunch look to be smart and also look to be fair.

It's been a while since APAC put the complaint in about PRC and the time factor tells us they are digging deep.
    I'm preparing myself for the event that they may not let the rights offering go through.

So, that means no money for ABM from PRC.
    I think I'm by myself in this but, I think that's going to be a good thing (not getting the money from PRC).
    Many ABM shareholders think ABM will go under. I just don't think that will happen. Too much greed and we have too much gold.

Removing a 4 cents dilution block isn't the worse thing in the world if we can get a better deal...MUCH better deal.
    (PRC, no matter what you think of there actions is low balling us. 200M shares at 4 cents? Seriously? Step back and think about that. ABM trading in the 20-30 cent range for 12 months. O/P happened but, PRC was very much involved in O/P.)

I also think the share price will bump up as there's no more dilution and the ABM story might get clearer. I think the shares might get back to the 7-10 cent range. Management needs to tell the ABM story. All this cost is the price of a press release or make a company presentation to a investment house or WA broker. They all love a good story and ABM is that at these levels.

We do need money and I wanted to post my ideas on how ABM could get funding for a large drilling program or more.
    If anyone has any other funding ideas I'd like to hear them too.

(Listed as my preference and hope.)

This is the most common way to me and it's simple. It's also the quickest way to increase the share price. Issue more common for a new investor who should probably be a miner.
    NST or IGO or 20 others. The problem here is you don't want to issue more that 19.99% and with our current sub 20M market cap...That's only 4M. The deal...and this is where we need a board and MD who knows how to sell, is there would need to be some cut on a property. Say they get the 19.99% of ABM and buy 30% of XYZ lease for 8-15M.  

The land is the assets we need to use to get funding...so use it. So we sell 30% of one of our 20+ prospect areas and raise 15M plus. The market says, wow...what else they got? It's a good deal for the new investor/miner because the deal will be done before it's released and say if it was done at 5-8 cents. The news would put the stock into the 15-20++ cent range after the announcement. There by giving the new investor/miner a large profit and a large holding in a value gold stock. Win/Win.

(I also think the greed of the other miners will kick in...for 20M  XYZ company just looked after their exploration program for the next 50 years. That may not sit well with others. Price war. )

This is the most painful. Simple take one of the exploration areas and sell it for 10-25 million. Band-aid pull fast. Good because with get our 2 years exploration program funded and the stock goes through the road because we sold 5-10% of our exploration area for 25M+ and the market says...Crap ABM is worth a lot more then 5 cents, let's try 30+ cents! They say Bumblebee has billions worth of gold. I'd sell it for 25M now to get out of this mess.

This is the one everyone wants including me...Just need a MD who's capable of creating a deal where a large shareholder PRC isn't telling him no. In a perfect world...I'd like us to announce 20+ JV deal in 6 months. If we needed to provide cash...we'd provide it somehow and get the 30-50%.

This is a clever one and I'm not in love with the idea but, anything that increase the shares to 50 cents....I'm all for. This one is possible now as Gold is up and exploration is on the rise. 2-3 years ago no one cared about looking for gold. They just wanted to stay in business.

Do deals to sell all or half of all ABM mining rights outright for royalty rights. Every deal could be different but, you give them 100% of the rights for cash...a large amount. You get cash payments for different reward levels. Mine open, first pour and then a ongoing or sliding royalty %. I'd hope between 5-15%.  

We'd become a royalty holder. Basically have no expenditures and sit and wait for the cash to come in. We get the land worked on and someone else pays to find it and dip it up but, we get less then if we did it though.

How much would ABM be worth if there were 5-10 miners with 10-20M exploration programs on each prospect? Then Gold mining operations being on each?
    ABM would then go from being a explorer to becoming gold stock that just get's royalties but, a big stock.

Be really creative...We need a clever MD who knows how to wheel and deal. Sell options on lands and rights. I've been looking at 20 of the smaller gold explorers. It's funny to see some companies with 2-4 properties (not even 100 km of land) and no confirmed gold, trading in the same marketcap range as ABM.

Besides a outright take over offer...which I think we'd all like in the 40-50+ cent range... a merger of equals or a all stock take-over where ABM would have a 20-40% stake would be logical. The preferred merger partner should be a current miner with mature assets looking to ramp up a exploration program. There seem to be a large amount of successful miners now with the price of AUS Gold at close to all time highs.

A convertible note.
    http://www.resourcesroadhouse.com.a...vertible-notes-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly/

Money is issued with a X interest rate. At some point in the future the note can be redeemed for shares instead. The bad is it's costly.
    (I think APAC and PRC should be limited as to how much they can buy with regards to the 19.99% rules.)

Warrants
    http://www.asx.com.au/products/warrants.htm
    Kind of like the convertible with-out interest. Used all the time for miners.
    (I think APAC and PRC should be limited as to how much they can buy with regards to the 19.99% rules.)

High net worth investors.
    There's a lot of them out there and package of share, rights and warrants could raise 5-10M+ a couple times and lower PRC and APACs grasp.

A rights offering under written by a brokerage firm (Like most underwriting happen.), not PRC or anyone else who had anything to do with the company the past few years. I believe the shares will go higher and if this is the case offering a new RI in a few week at a price of 5+ cents seems do-able.

A question for you...
    Has any of the gold that ABM has (besides O/P) disappeared or evaporated since you bought shares at a higher price?
    No?...so the gold is still there?
    The price of AUSGold has gone up in the past 2 years and could very well go higher?

So there's no reason not to value ABM at the same prices of the past...if not more. All the problems have been human.

The gold is innocent...Don't blame the sins of management on the poor shiny stuff.

Drilling results, 3rd party miners and simple common sense say there are billions of dollars of gold on land that ABM controls. It's there right now. We just need to dig it up.  

BTW...the above is IMO and nothing to do with ARISAG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.