GBE 5.88% 4.8¢ globe metals & mining limited

sorry fwb3 but I have to disagree totally. You seem to confuse...

1. 1,258 Posts.
    sorry fwb3 but I have to disagree totally. You seem to confuse price and value of a company or a project in this case. GBE has been subject ot share price manipulation so many times in the past. There have been fake orders so often in order to deter investors from this stock and a continious stream of selling shares. Quite funny but my first thought after I read the ECE-news release was that finally this manipulative activities in GBE makes sense to me. Do you really think that a Chinese company is willing to pay a premium for anything - no they want a "good morning price" otherwise they loose face. It happened a hundred times, it happens and it will happen that the big boys are working the prices down to their advantage, and the Chinese are the masters in this field. The valuation of GBE still is a joke in terms of potential assets and in terms of peer groups. Look at companies like ORE. They went from 10c to 300c easily valuating the company at almost 270m A$ and GBE? even the most desperate grass route REE shacks overtook us...and you are talking about the generous Chineses offer and that we could be happy. Sorry this doesn't make sense to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.003(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $34.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $12.33K 250.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 94898 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 11372 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.