MTE 0.00% 3.0¢ metrocoal limited

PJ,BND will have some offers on the table any day now but as we...

1. 6,072 Posts.
    PJ,

BND will have some offers on the table any day now but as we have seen it's share price has really not moved at all over the last week or so.

I actually feel that a takeover or monetisation of some of it's assets may already be priced into the share price (well at least partly).

Note that BND EV/t as at 31 July is 61 cents per tonne of JORC coal. 1.534bt of JORC coal.

MTE EV/t is 14.3 cents. 1.188bt of JORC coal

So, when MTE achieves it's minimum 2.5bt of JORC coal by the end of this calendar year and we use 14.3 cents per tonne, MTE should be trading at around $2.00 (assuming world markets are stable) and there is no corporate activity (ie: M&A). Of course this is all very hypothetical.

Anyway, I am pretty excited over the longer term. Yeah short term it might come under pressure due to normal market forces, gyrations, technical retracements etc however BLIND FREDDY can see there is a fair bit of upside over the next year or so.

I think these guys may be the real deal. There has never been a hurry to get things going nor do they spuik the company. I'm quite surprised how they have managed to keep MTE low key.

Sorry, I got a fair bit off track. Answer to your question is I don't know and really don't care. I am a shareholder in this company for what it will be worth in future. I never bought this company expecting such stellar share price appreciation in the short term. But then again, I never envisaged that from July last year to March this year the share price would have hovered in the low 30's and and in many cases high 20's.

That's the market for you.

I have a feeling there will be some rabbits coming out of the hat over the next few months.

:)
    Nic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.