MTE 0.00% 3.0¢ metrocoal limited

PJ70, I've just had a few scalps on the swings on a technical...

1. 6,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    PJ70, I've just had a few scalps on the swings on a technical basis and have never held it for more than a couple of days at a time.

If I'll be brutally honest, even though I do like the fundamentals in the long term, the real gains were to be made around 6 months ago when the stock was lingering in the 30s. But thats not to mean that I would run to the hills either if I was already holding. The stock is still reasonably well valued, if not a little bit cheap, especially if they mark their word and build up their resource over the next year.

If I had to do one of either buy or sell right now at this very moment, I would be leaning more towards the buy button purely because the company has a good long term strategy, and you can always buy a few more on the cheap if it were to retrace back into the 70s/80s.

Don't take the above as advice; its just what I would do if I were looking to invest in the company, which I'm not by the way because I've got more than enough coal in my portfolio as it is...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.