CTO 0.00% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

1. I totally agree that at the coming AGM, CTO shareholders...

1. 191 Posts.
    1. I totally agree that at the coming AGM, CTO shareholders should vote against the current board of directors, to show them that we are dissatisfied with their performance.

2. Within the last Annual Report released on 28/10/2008 under "Service Contracts" - which stated - Managing Director, contract term of 5 years, commenced January 2007 at a salary of $320,460. Payment on early termination by the group, other than gross misconduct, EQUALS TO 3 YEARS OF EMPLOYMENT.

With the exception of the Managing Director, ALL other management contracts state - Payment on early termination by the group, other than gross misconduct, EQUALS TO 3 MONTHS BASE SALARY.

The point I wish to make is "why does the managing director gets EQUAL TO 3 YEARS OF EMPLOYMENT and not the same as other management which EQUALS TO 3 MONTHS BASE SALARY !

If the performance of the managing director does not improve drastically, we must ensure that his contract is not renewed, and the clause about early termination is altered to read the same as other management contracts i.e. 3 months base salary.

3. Perhaps it is no consolation to us, but after checking 35 other gold stocks listed on the "GOLD OZ" site, only 10 of these stocks had a price increase since 1 June 2009, and the other 25 had a price decrease the same as CTO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $20.71K 5.177M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 14414790 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2859251 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.