RHK 0.00% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Well put Thorium. I have wondered if the line at 1.4c was maybe...

1. 5,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 906
    Well put Thorium. I have wondered if the line at 1.4c was maybe a contractor who thought that a major stake could put them in a negotiating position. It would be like a builder building a spec home when he has no orders in order to keep the trades working.
    Geepeem i am not so sure it will go back to the lows of .7c That is not allowing for the rather large scale recovery in Iron Ore and also it doesnt allow for the knowledge that Todd really really needs this deposit.
    If they didnt need it then why the option agreement and after that failure why the takeover offer?
    Lets face it they want it and time is money. If they want to wait til iron ore is $100 and the shareholders become more obstinate then that is up to them. Personally i would come up with a knockout bid that gets most of the holders across the line, get two guys on the board and then get permits for their port and rail and then get building.
    For eg at 4-5c would most holders take it? I think so. Those who do not may see their value drop back from there if the offer is withdrawn. Can you wait for 10c? or take your 4-5c and place it in FMG on a down day and see it double over the same period of 1-2 years?

If todd read this thread my suggestion is go whack with the knock out bid and they will get anyone who is holding from a buy in the last 2-3 years and some who have held from the highs and just have had enough.
    If they back the holders up against the wall with low ball offers they will harden their resolve to never sell.
    People go to war and die for principles....so dont test their resolve.

Win-Win is always the way forward.

cheers to all
    and good luck to Todd if they make an excellent long term project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 80.0¢ 80.0¢ $10 13

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 305 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 18220 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.