PRH 0.00% 0.5¢ phillips river mining limited

other possible suitors apart from silverlake., page-20

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80

Hi Robo,
    "One last question GZ - is the L Davis who was a top 20 shareholder in the early days of Phillips River one and the same?"
    Dunno, mate, must have a look, but is it relevant?
    Well, at least the Chinese are being made aware of the possibilities. Shouldnt really have posted that, and really shouldnt post after drinking anything going 75.5% alcohol. Was as hissed as a newt & euphoric to boot,
    I know there have been several companies that have been looking, but obviously no takers yet. A long way to go yet.
    Dunno if if the Indians would be interested, but been looking for my old diaries from that era for my contact details. I might throw the project their way as well.
    One thought : We have our life-of-mine zinc offtake agreement. Seeing Les wants nothing to do with Trilogy, what will happen there? Our board was striving (?) for the copper offtake.....have they given up & just sitting back drinking coffee , waiting for Les to can the whole thing?
    A disgusting thought. So many years waiting & we gain a board that just seems to give up. Went through this with Polaris...we had the iron ore, the port facility, access to Portman's trainloading...and the directors couldnt handle it & advertised "Please take over our company".....and were given jobs in the new entity. I vomit when I think of it.
    Anyway, hope exists for a fair deal, and fingers crossed, something will come our way.

cheers
    GZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.