PRH 0.00% 0.5¢ phillips river mining limited

other possible suitors apart from silverlake., page-22

1. 2,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Some very interesting thoughts GZ. I think China is very much more in the loop than our other sub-continent friends. India is investing heavily in Australia but they seem to be more risk averse than the Chinese. We seem to hear very little of their interest in mining ventures outside of their own country. They are probably a decade behind China in their thirst for investment in commodities.

GZ - I am particularly interested in the implications of todays ASX announcement regarding the extension to the due dilligence period (only a few extra days to seek legal opinion - bet we are paying for it)- "to allow a continuing review of Phillips River's existing legal contractual arrangements."

What could this be about? Was there already a MOU in place and has that party now indicated they wish to excecute a deal with PRH? This is pure speculation (very very much so) on my part but I do believe a MOU concerning funding/offtakes was expected to be in place at some stage late last year. I am very rarely right with my speculation but one day I might get it right.

Recent policy news out of China is very encouraging for long term confidence of continuing supply of our resources. You would think that the Chinese company (s) we had been talking to, seeing SLR making the offer might be just the stimulus needed for them to at last seek a deal.

Any truth that Jason Stirbinskis is in China at the moment?? What would this be about because he is restricted from actively shopping around for a better deal.

Could be an interesting week!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.