IXR 12.5% 0.7¢ ionic rare earths limited

other small iron ore companies

1. 13,252 Posts.
    Been read threads and NR from other small I/O explorer, near production and producers.
    And I tell you there are not many putting out releases like ixr profit guidence.
    Or giving full and frank details of costs from fob or profit margins.
    A lot have struggled to get started with overruns and not keeping costs down. To not being profitable and needing cash, a lot needing a whole lot of and in this environment might be out of luck.
    To read about the expenditure and money burn from crazy stuff such as buying tugs and barges, from companies not even in production.
    The biggest factor for a lot is keeping costs down and blow outs.

Makes you realize that while the sp has gone down. Imx has run a pretty tight ship and meet all guidence from profit to lowering costs and no major blowouts.
    Just to read stories like plv and a few fellow SA ore miners are nightmares and show the difference between can do actual miners and guys who are good at exploration but lack the methodical nature required to run an operation.
    I spoke before about centrex 4 to 5 mtpa costing 1.5 bil, the payback on that alone must close to 10 years at the moment.
    It makes MT woods look cheap especially with a crew that already has a mine in operation.
    Some of these companies did have a theme in common William was haunting them

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $34.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $14.21K 1.980M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 12576672 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 8310155 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.21pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.