AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

other stock, page-5

1. 31,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    just wait till the news is out before celebrating and researching new stock,,if you got in at the lows and it does what people are talking about(talk of 1 ,2 and 3 dollars)then l suggest you get your unreal profit and invest it anywhere but the asx lol,,cause l just got in l am happy with any news that keeps ags above 46 cents anything like 1 dollar would be fantastic but until then its just like looking at my tatts tickets and saying these are the 6 numbers that will change my life next week,,been saying the same thing about those numbers for the last 3 years ,,if by any chance news dissapponts cause people set there hopes so high the stock will halve which is still allright for all the guys that bought 11cents to 20cents but for little furniture its a disaster cause that means a 30min trade has eventuated in a 6 month hold of averaging down and trying to trade it to get back to even stevens,,in saying all this my grandma rarely dreams of me being lucky so could be a good omen
    luck guys either way and do seriously hope after news everybody is happy on the outcomes that me be simmering in the background

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.