Amigo, thanks for providing the background. Just a quick...

1. 2,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1686
    Amigo, thanks for providing the background. Just a quick comment. You are probably familiar with the type of chart below. But it is worth considering here. WLK has probably gone through the exploration stage and is sitting in the "orphan period" waiting for the mining phase to kick in. I watched WKT as it went to about 40c not long after I sold my shares in WKT. It has proved to everyone that it is the real deal, and so speculators probably moved onto the next exciting explorer. I've gone through this cycle a couple of times with stocks I've held, so now I continue to ask for every stock in the portfolio: "where is the stock in the cycle"? Institutional investment doesn't want to gamble on the explorer, but they do put big money into the company as it turns into a miner. So perhaps that will happen soon with WKT? As they say in the classics: "the stock market is a mechanism for transferring money from the impatient to the patient". I've been very patient with BPL (now ARR) and I feel that it is now in the "speculation" stage.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3509/3509579-941ec4bab230dbd2b549b8834cefaabb.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.